Friday, May 20, 2005

I feel like such an under-achiever. I dun excel in cca. I dun take part in all sorts of competions. in fact i dun take part in any at all.... and i'm not good in studies. Failing almost every assignment and test. I catch no ball in maths lectures and econs (ESPCIALLY econs..omg i really hate econs...howwwww?????????????)
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm having a headache....
went back to my secondary school today wif puneh to collect o level cert. saw jess and jaime there! haha i miss those peer leading days man...... saw lydia too.... glad to meet them once again :) time realli flies... it seems like only yesterday when we were sitting in the hall taking our o levels. and now, half of our jc1 year is almost over..just like that. =S
anw, i had a nice time catching up wif puneh :D
sighz. i think i'm having pms.


i crapped @ 6:27:00 pm | Comment

About me

to my DEAR loyal readers (trespassers not included): it is with greatest regrets to announce that I HAVE MOVED. the address? for me to know and you to find out =) =) tata!

Friends

~ Links
~ Links
~ Blogskins
~ Blogger

Links

~ Blogger
~ Blogskins
~ Tuskudrusla

Guestbook

Put your guestbook here!



Made by Tuskudrusla
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com