Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Shit. I'm so fated with some things. I'm posted to 05A41 again!!!!!!!! I WANT TO CHANGE CLASS. ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i really doubt that the teacher will allow me to transfer to the next class with the same combination...that's really ridiculous and the teacher won't entertain my request...99% sure of that. sigh. Furthermore i dun really noe whether A42 will really be a nicer class...but for starters at least i noe that there are some nice ppl in there.....so yeah i'm quite sure it will be better than A41 although there ARE some ppl i dun really like in A42 but still!!!!!!!! it's still better than staying in a41!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm always always damn lucky to meet some ppl in my og whom i dun like...cos of their behavior and attitude and stuff...then when i thought YAY no more og!!!!!!!! dun have to face them le. and ta da! THEY ARE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME. oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has to happen for 1st intake and now 2nd intake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think i'll go appeal tmr...high chance of not succeeding...in fact the probability of succeeding is SO slim, i dun want to hope that i'll be able to change class...if not i'll just be disappointed. but i'm STILL going to try la. wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(


i crapped @ 12:13:00 am | Comment

About me

to my DEAR loyal readers (trespassers not included): it is with greatest regrets to announce that I HAVE MOVED. the address? for me to know and you to find out =) =) tata!

Friends

~ Links
~ Links
~ Blogskins
~ Blogger

Links

~ Blogger
~ Blogskins
~ Tuskudrusla

Guestbook

Put your guestbook here!



Made by Tuskudrusla
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com