Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Doodle-board is down. Booo!!!
Well anyway. I still haven't registered for JAE yet. I'm still dragging. I want to register, but just don't have to guts to..this is such a lame excuse but yeah. But I have already decided lah...I'm going to stay in SA. Cos, once a saint, always a saint right?!? Hahaha. Actually, I've just decided to stay because i know I can't cope in top schools. Due to external sources i had been quite tempted to go to top jcs... but after thinking carefully, i noe i'm simply not of that calibre. Everyone there is smart or hardworking. Plus they are mostly 6 or 7 pointers?! I'm just not there lah. Maybe its a waste if I continue in SA arts..everyone says it is..it is stupid to take arts in sa..if u want to take arts u should go rj, vj or ac...but I'm just going to take this risk and stay..I'm sure if i put in effort, (in the FUTURE cos now is still slack time =P) having good or lousy teachers won't make that much of a difference. Plus i don't want to adapt to a new environment all over again! SA's environment rocks =) Majority of the people are friendly and you can just make friends with anyone around, which is TOTALLY..and i really mean totally different from the environment in my sec sch. Its actually quite sad when I see how my friends love their sec schs so much... but I dun even miss crescent at all..maybe just a little bit. So, yeah.. even though all my new friends aren't going to stay in SA arts and i'll not know anyone in my future class...at least I won't have to adapt to a new school all over again.
After this week of break (seriously, y do they need to give us so many days of holiday just to register?!?! its really strange), we'll only have one week left with our class...I won't say I'll miss 05A41 but i will miss all my friends....siiiiigh...i hope we will still keep in contact wherever we go!


i crapped @ 10:53:00 am | Comment

About me

to my DEAR loyal readers (trespassers not included): it is with greatest regrets to announce that I HAVE MOVED. the address? for me to know and you to find out =) =) tata!

Friends

~ Links
~ Links
~ Blogskins
~ Blogger

Links

~ Blogger
~ Blogskins
~ Tuskudrusla

Guestbook

Put your guestbook here!



Made by Tuskudrusla
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com